9 Jan 2011

I Dont Believe in Making New Year Resolutions


I don't believe in making any New Year Resolutions,
Because they create in the minds of others, many false expectations, 
In life, one can find various complicated situations,
To which there might be only one particular feasible solution, 
And that would be to break your new year resolution,
to stop the then ongoing wars & conflicts, at times causing even self-destruction.
And that is why I don't believe in making New Year Resolutions

In such a time of crisis, one has to take many a difficult decision, 
Where the margin of error is minimal and one has to keep in mind the exact precision, 
The situation would come without notifying about the season,
And probably for not a single meaningful reason.
It might increase the rate of attrition, 
And to solve the problem, you don't even have any strategic vision.
In your dreams comes an idea that is only an old repetition,
So you have to resort to breaking your New Year Resolution.
And that is why I don't believe in making New Year Resolutions.

The resolution is taken as a promise and with a lot of passion,
And in a promise, when there is no wage or any concession
Breaking it diminishes your image in almost each and every dimension,
Wrecking each of your existing coalition and liaison.

And I don't think its worth making a promise that one could possibly break,
Because its your life and not a piece of some sweet delicious cake.

Instead of putting my precious life in this world's so-called detention,
I am much better off having my pride as my salvation.
And for the sake of all these events' prevention,
I actually don't believe in making any New Year Resolutions...
I don't believe in making a New Year Resolution !!!


--- Rahul Jain a.k.a. CHAMPION ( *03:02 AM on 09-01-2011*)

No comments:

Post a Comment